Monday, June 25, 2012

summertime

Well, it's summer.  We have had a busy summer so far, but I have been enjoying it.  Lots of stuff going on!  I can't believe it's already the end of June. (I sound like such an old lady when I say that.)  Lately I have been...

Shark petting.  (Not while in Florida, thankfully- these guys were all small and relatively safe)




Swimming at the Y a few times per week with good friends



Bowling with my best friend.  We were supposed to see a movie this night, but the movie didn't start until 9:30, and being the old fogies we are, decided that would put us home too late.  (hey, it was a work night!)



Ice cream eating.  My oldest and youngest...Cuties!



Generally acting like silly people.  Abigail thought Jeremiah might like to wear a scarf on his head.  I don't think he likes it one bit.




Going to see some airplanes.  They all look super fly in their sunglasses.



Don't forget about exercise!  They decided they needed to do some push ups.  Look at Christians face.  He is really working at this.



We have plans to go to Holiday World on Monday.  Can't wait to post a picture of Isaac on the Voyage.  He claims he wants to ride it :)  We'll see...


Isaac turned 7 on June 11th (birthday party in Florida- lucky boy!)
Abigail will turn 9 on July 3rd
Christian will turn 5 on the 5th
Then we're going to NY for a 4 day weekend to celebrate Josh's grandparents 60th wedding anniversary...!!

Busy, busy.

I'm going to blink and they'll all be back in school.  They do start on August 1st. (because of the balanced calendar thing) Which is fine because I really prefer it.  But it just seems like time is flying by, doesn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment