Wednesday, May 23, 2012

my kids

We had some family pictures taken last weekend.  I love getting new family pictures.  It's fun to see how much the kids have grown and changed over the years.  (not quite as fun to see my changes...but oh well.  I need to learn to grow old gracefully :)  I'm not even old.  Josh is the old one.  He is going to be 35 on Memorial Day!   I have some cute kids, if I do say so myself...


I was really happy to see that all of the children were looking at the camera and smiling.  I have to have a photographer do this for me.  I can NEVER get a picture of my kids together and smiling.  A certain little one is always trying to run away- another one is trying to catch him, etc... It just turns into mayhem. 

I am so blessed.  These are 5 of the best kids you'll ever meet, I love them so much. 



A good citizen, and an official 2nd grader as of May 24th



Somebody is turning into a big boy.  Look at him on the big boy swing!



She likes to hang upside down on a regular basis.  I don't understand. 



Doing some before bed studying.  I really don't know what he was doing, but when I walked into his room he was studying the map, perhaps planning his world takeover. 




Enjoying his smoothie.  It's really pureed vegetables and fruit, but smoothies to us. 








2 comments:

  1. Those are nice family pictures.


    BTW, Nick has a world map (that he bought with his own money) on his wall, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely kids! New follower here from the Philippines. =)

    ReplyDelete