Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March Madness!

Well- I'm not referring to basketball, but it has been crazy around here.

I took the boys for a walk & took some lovely pictures of spring, but they are nowhere to be found on my camera.  I'll have to resolve that issue later

Josh & I went down to stay at McCormick's this past weekend.  It was lovely.  We literally saw the forest come to life as the green leaves and magnificent buds sprang forth.  We decided to go for a 12.5 mile trail run.  Who knew Indiana was so hilly?

Elijah started baseball Monday.  They practice every night except Wed.  So-life is a little busy right now just with that.

I need to get the garden started.  I weeded my strawberries...hopefully the plants will survive.  They were completely taken over.  I still have a lot of weeding to do.  (I have pictures-somewhere on my camera!)

It feels like the middle of summer around here!  It's beautiful!  I love sunshine and warm weather. 

My baby is going to be 2 on Sunday...I just can't believe it.  He is so cute.

Gotta go get the kids from school now, until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment